CrossingShield - School Bus Stop Arm Photo Enforcement System
A recent study by the National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services reported over 85,000 school bus stop arm violations in a single day across 29 states. RedSpeed's CrossingShield reliably documents violations that would normally go unenforced - helping to raise awareness and modify driver behavior.
CrossingShield bus mounted system activates only at the most vulnerable period of loading and unloading of students and provides an additional level of passive security and monitoring. Augmenting the work of school crossing guards CrossingShield equipped buses work to achieve maximum safety and security for children.
- Two external high-definition digital video cameras
- Bi-directional violation capture
- Can identify violations by lane for up to three adjacent lanes
- GPS-enabled location tagging
- Supports both internal and external surveillance with up to 8 simultaneously operating cameras
- Video footage is archived and accessible to authorized personnel for up to 30 days
- Automated deployment and wireless data upload ensure that no bus driver interaction is required
Sample Evidence Package:
Bus-mounted video cameras record violations in both directions of travel.